Suck it's funny..!!!

Today my right hand and my two legs very pain eh.. Due to yesterday stupid pose while playing game at Pe lesson..=x Haa! My friends say my pose nice k.. Want to learn ar must pay fees de lei..=x Haa! I know LENE` jealous of my pose.. Bahahaha..

Yesterday talk with Jae on phone till very late then i end up sleep Four hours plus!! He such a nice guy..=) He say he like me. I was wondering is he saying the real thing not because we yesterday first time talk on the phone. Cannot be so fast like me ba.. That why i abit don't believe him. While i told him that i need time to see how first..=) I don't want so fast go to a relationship when i don't know that guy well enough. I don't know shall i fall in love with him not, because he know alot of girls some more i easily jealous! So i must consider quite long. If he found a better girl then hope he will stay happy with her.. I thought i can talk with him later but he now going to Orchard with his friends, i think we today won't be talking on phone le ba because i think he will reach home quite late.

Today that Bird Bird (Kai Jie) accidentally kick a dirty Pe shirt on my Dear ( a girl ) head!! Walua.. Make her cry sia.. That shirt damn dirty and smelly can!!! Humph! Abit more will kena me le. He quite lucky ar.. Never kena me or else he will get big scolding from me.

Our chinese teacher why chose that "Huang Ru Hua" name on the papper sia.. Many people keep disturb me with the name on me eh. You want to know why they call me "Ru Hua" ma? Haa! Because i love to make up. Just like that only!!! Sad can.. Then my teacher say she use the name because they hear people say that before but she don't know that the name they saying is me. I don't know which idiot guy told my chinese teacher about that, then my teacher keep look at me and laugh!! Some more laugh so LOUD.. Grrr..